DAKOTA WIND’S 2ND ANNUAL BIG FUN BIG CUP TOURNAMENT
The Dakota Winds Golf Course is reopening on Friday, May 1, 2020 and we invite you to come play a round of golf with us! As we begin a phased reopening, the safety of our guests and team members is our top priority.
BOOK TEE TIMES BY CALLING: 701-634-3130
Hours of Operation: 8AM – 6PM Daily
Safety, Social Distancing & Sanitization Procedures:
- The Golf Course is now featuring ALL 18 HOLES.
- Golf Carts are now available for rent.
- (4) Golfers will be allowed out at a time, in 15 minute intervals.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at each register.
- Employees will be required to wear masks and we encourage customers to also wear masks, if possible.
- The number of customers permitted in the Club House at one time will be limited, to enable the practicing of Social Distancing. We appreciate your patience as there will likely be a wait to enter the Club House.
- Our Golf Course staff will be conducting additional sanitization on a regular schedule, throughout the day.
- Antibacterial wipes will be provided for our customers.
Please Note: During this reopening period, the following also pertain and are subject to change.
- Payment must be made with either Credit or Debit card. No cash.
- Off-sale alcohol, Gatorade, water, and energy drinks will be available for purchase.
- No food will be available.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
SUMMER CAMP YOUTH GOLF PROGRAM 2020
Announcing the 2nd Annual Summer Camp Youth Golf Program!
Using the First Tee Values concept, and while incorporating Back2Golf Social Distancing Guidelines, we will introduce your child to nine core values throughout the program, which include Honesty, Integrity, Sportsmanship, Respect, Confidence, Responsibility, Courtesy, and Judgment.
Students will also learn the five key fundamentals that included Grip, Stance, Alignment, Posture and Weight Transfer.
To round out the program, we will teach R&A /USGA Rules of Golf, Rule 1.2 that touches on the conduct expected of all players.
The goal of this camp was to introduce golf, and all the aspects of the game and most importantly have fun!
Dates & Pricing
July 8th, July 15th, July 22nd, and July 29th
The cost is $50 per child.
Ages 5 – 9 / 9:00 – 10:15
Ages 10 – 18 / 10:30 – 11:45
A snack and lunch will be provided. It is recommended that children bring their own water.
CALL 701-634-3130 to REGISTER
The safety of participants, employees and volunteers is our top priority. We continue to monitor the rapidly changing developments regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), including recommendations from Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization and local health administrators. We are hoping to meet all the State Guidelines to start Youth Programming in late June or early July for summer programing. (Each Location will be different) Click below on our Back to Golf Guidelines:
The first annual youth summer golf camp has come to an end!
The successful golf camp had 28 students from the surrounding area with ages ranging from 5-18.
Using the First Tee Values concept we introduced nine core values throughout the program, which included Honesty, Integrity, Sportsmanship, Respect, Confidence, Responsibility, Courtesy, and Judgment.
In our final class, we introduced R&A /USGA Rules of Golf, Rule 1.2 that touches on the conduct expected of all players. In addition, students learned the five key fundamentals that included Grip, Stance, Alignment, Posture and Weight Transfer.
The goal of this camp was to introduce golf, and all the aspects of the game and most important have fun.
I hope all had a good time and the youth continue to play the sport of golf for the rest their lives!
I would like to thank key contributors that made this camp one to remember:
The First Tee of the Twin Cities
The Notah Begay Foundation
Charles Swallow, PGA
Merlin Jay Renville
HIT THE COURSE
DAKOTA WINDS GOLF COURSE
An expansive 27-hole reversible course, open to all ages April through October. The Pro Shop is fully stocked with all new clothing and clubs.
Dakota Winds Tavern is open everyday, here are the hours:
MONDAY – THURSDAY 10AM – 10PM
FRIDAY – SUNDAY 10AM – MIDNIGHT
Weekday (Monday-Thursday) rates:
$48, includes the cart
Weekend (Friday-Sunday) rates:
$58, includes the cart
2020 Players Membership Rewards Card
Combine your play outside with your play inside. Your level of play and points depicts the level of benefits earned. Come in to sign up for the Players Membership Rewards Card today!
To book your tee time,
call the Pro Shop at 701-634-3130
|Individual Membership||$250/season which includes use of the driving range. *Does not include cart fees|
|Twilight Fee (week day)||$28 which includes the cart fee|
|Twilight Fee (weekend)||$32.50 which includes the cart fee|
|Membership Season Cart Pass||$250 per person|
2020 Tournaments & Outings
Whether you’re planning a corporate outing, charity fundraiser or just an enjoyable day of golf with friends, Dakota Winds Golf Course prides itself on delivering flawlessly executed golf tournaments and outings that exceed your expectations at every turn. Our golf course and luxurious club amenities make Dakota Winds an unmatched locale for golf and socializing, while our friendly, attentive service, fabulous on-site catering and comprehensive event management capabilities allow you to relax and enjoy the event while we take care of all the details.
Dakota Winds has experience hosting hundreds of golf tournaments and outings for groups, ranging fromFortune 500 companies and trade associations to non-profits and small businesses. This makes us uniquely qualified to ensure your next golf event is an unqualified success. The following are just some of the value-added services we can provide that truly set us apart:
- Accommodate groups up to 120 golfers
- Expert tournament consultation services and coordination
- Tournament availability 7 days a week
- Tournament packages include greens fee and power cart fees (2 per group)
- Assist with setting up special contests and proximity markers
- Provide table, chairs, carts for your volunteers, scoreboard and other operational needs
- Create customized menus, with on-course snacks and refreshments
- Driving range and practice facility privileges
- Donate a foursome golf certificate for your silent auction/prize/raffle item
- Go above and beyond to accommodate your individualized needs and assist you in creating a spectacular event!
Call 701-634-3130 for pricing.