Dakota Nation Sportsbook General House Rules
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
- The following individuals are prohibited from placing wages or collecting winnings:
a. Persons under the age of 21
b. Persons on any exclusion list
c. Any person placing a wager or collecting winnings as an agent or proxy.
aa. In addition, coaches, athletic trainers, officials, athletes, and other individuals who participate in an authorized sporting event are prohibited from wagering on such sporting events, and persons who are employed in a position with direct involvement with coaches, players, athletic trainers, officials, athletes, or participants in an authorized sporting event are prohibited from wagering on such sporting events.
- Patrons are responsible for checking tickets for accuracy before leaving the betting window. Leaving the window with the ticket is deemed an acceptance of the wager by both parties.
- Tickets will not be altered or voided prior to the start of an event except at the discretion of management and with the approval of both parties.
- Once both parties accept a wager, tickets will not be altered or voided after an event officially begins.
- Winning wagers may be redeemed up to 180 days from the date of the event.
- The DNGE reserves the right to refuse any wager, delete, or limit selections prior to the acceptance of any wage
- The DNGE is not responsible for loss, stolen, altered or unreadable tickets.
- The DNG has a $5.00 minimum and $1000.00 maximum wagers on all sports games and events.
- The DNG reserves the right to add, change or delete the DNGE payout ratio limits.
- The DNGE reserves the right to add, change or delete the DNGE House Wagering Rules, subject to regulatory approval.
- All future wages are “action” until a winner is officially declared, unless otherwise posted or noted on printed media.
- The DNGE will accept wages and currently posted terms, unless otherwise posted or noted on printed media.
- The DNGE assumes absolute responsibility for paying the Federal .25% Excise Tax on all sports wagers.
- Management will make every reasonable effort to resolve disputes. Any unresolved issues arising from wagers accepted by DNGE shall be resolved as set forth by the SWO Gaming Commission.
- Management will keep a record of all points spreads, odds, final scores, and related betting proposition statistics to protect both the patron and the Sportsbook in case of an obvious mechanical or human error.
- The DNGE prohibits wagers on any amateur non-collegiate sport or athletic event.
- The DNGE prohibits wagers on any collegiate sport or athletic event, which the licensee knows or reasonably should know, is being placed by, or on behalf of a coach or participate in that please your event.
- NO guests may be on a cell phone while at the tills or kiosks.