Employment with Dakota Magic Casino and Hotel
Current Job Openings
Our Team prides itself on delivering exemplary service for our Guests and having fun in the process. WE INVITE YOU TO COME COME GROW YOUR CAREER WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS!
ENJOY THESE GREAT BENEFITS:
401K • Dental • Vision • PTO • Healthcare • Uniforms • Potential Quarterly Bonuses • Recognition Programs • Opportunities for Advancement • Holiday Events
Safety Officer (Full-Time) Day-all shifts as needed
Summary: Inspect property to ensure compliance with Tribal, State, and Federal regulations. Remain current on all OSHA and EPA regulations. Implement employee safety programs. Recommend necessary changes to Manager.
Closing Date: Until Filled
Starting Wage: $17.00
High School Diploma/GED.
Training and knowledge of OSHA, EPA, & WSI regulations.
Certifications of EMR and First Responder.
Knowledge Workforce Safety regulations and of Workman’s Compensation.
Certification of Drug Testing requirements.
Cook III (Full-Time) Day
Golf Course Department
Cook II (2 Full-Time Seasonal) where needed
Pro Shop Clerk (Full-Time Seasonal) where needed
Night Audit (Full-Time) Graveyard
Room/Laundry Attendant (4 Full-Time) 8:00 am to finish
Attendant (20 Full-Time) where needed
Promotions Coordinator (Full-Time) Day
Shift Supervisor (Full-Time) Swing
Dispatcher (Full-Time) Rotating
Officer (3 Full Time) Rotating
Smoke/Gift Shop Department
Clerk (Full-Time) Swing
Closing Date: August 14, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Starting Wage: D.O.E.
High School Diploma or GED required for most positions Two identifications documents required upon hire
If interested, please submit application to:
Human Resources Department
16849 102nd Street SE Hankinson ND 58041
For complete Job Description contact James Neconish
701-634-3000 ext. 2582
Indian Preference will apply / EEO
(Please Provide Trial Enrollment)
Must be licensable by the SWO Gaming Commission
All applicants must meet the following minimum selection standards:
- Be 18-years-old or older
- Two identification documents required upon hire
- Be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted immigrant
- Complete a comprehensive written application (with attached resume detailing education and experience for all management positions)
- Be able to qualify for the appropriate Gaming License
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Indian preference will apply/EEO (Please Provide Tribal Enrollment)
- Must be licensable by the SWO Gaming Commission
- A Key License requires your income tax filing for the last 3 years